The component is not available at this moment. Please contact the site administrator.
IDEAA® - Interior Distribution Cabinet
- MPO/MTP distribution field for connection to preconnectorized MPO riser cables or cables terminated with the AFL's MPO FUSEConnect ®
- Extremely compact size limits footprint in telecom and electrical closets
- Dedicated fiber management pathways provide simplified and clean fiber routing
- Unobtrusive splice tray holder for splicing input fibers
- Multiple entry points allows for conduit fittings, compression fittings and home-runned 4.8 or 3.0 mm drop cables
- Keyhole external tabs for easy wall-mounting
- MDU FTTx
- Passive Optical Lan
The IDEAA Interior Distribution Cabinet (IDC) provides a convenient modular approach to centralized fiber distribution in medium to large MDUs. All sizes of the IDC utilize the IDEAA splitter module to enable versatility across the platform. The IDC utilizes innovative jumper routing to enable efficient fiber management utilizing equal length pigtails for the entire cabinet. The IDEAA IDC provides MDU fiber distribution in an extremely compact size.