The component is not available at this moment. Please contact the site administrator.
OptiNID® 300 Series Optical Demarcation Slack Storage Closure
- Weather-resistant thermoplastic alloy
- Self-latching, hinged cover design allows easy access without loose parts
- Routing rings positioned for safe slack storage
- Capacity for up to two adapters
- Ground stud provided in the OPN-350SS
- 1/2" or 3/4" NPT conduit fitting, compression cable fittings or grommeted entry ports
- Locations available on front cover for custom logos
The OptiNID® (OPN) 300 series are optical demarcation closures designed for use in either indoor or outdoor environments. Smaller to suit FTTH demarcation applications and versatile to suit Cat5 or coax connections, the OPN-327SS and the OPN-350SS are equipped to handle up to two adapters each. Configured with routing rings positioned to accommodate safe slack storage, the OPN-300 series closures can be either wall or polemounted for ease of use and accessibility.