Field Master® Anaerobic Connectors
- High precision ceramic ferrules insure fiber alignment and repeatable performance
- Rugged metal connector bodies provide sturdy cable terminations
- Industry standard interfaces allow interoperability with media equipment.
- Field proven crimp technology improves connector/cable tensile performance
- Premise environments
- Desk for LAN environments
- Patch panels
- Direct equipment termination
- Fiber to the Subscriber (FTTx) applications
- Repair / replacement requirements
Field Master Connectors for field termination of fiber optics feature high precision, high reliability and low applied connector cost. Durable metal components, industry-standard connector designs, and proven crimp technology give the customer peace-of-mind that their installed network is steady and reliable. The anaerobic field installable connector solution offers factory quality terminations for the skilled technician. Fiber insertion and polishing in the field allows the end user to customize their system with SC, LC, and ST connectors suited to their fiber optic network.