288 Single-Fiber/864 Standard Ribbon/ 1152 SWR® Fusion Splice Wall Cabinet
- Up to maximum of 288 fibers for single-fiber, 864 fibers for standard ribbon and 1152 fibers for SWR fiber cables
- Default 12x Splice Tray for 2x12 single-fiber splice holder per tray are easily interchangeable with 12x Splice Tray for 8x12 ribbon fiber splice holder per tray.
- Mounted on wall or installed in a 19" frame
- 14RU cabinet designed to fit a max of 3 units in a 45RU frame
- Fixed cable tie-off features accommodating flexibility for various sizes up to O.D. 24 mm for entry/exit cables
- Easy-lift-off cover to access the Splice Tray Modular Backboard
- Holes available for security padlock to secure cover to Splice Tray Modular Backboard
- Working Tray easily mounts on the Modular Backboard and removable for convenient storage inside the Cabinet Cover when not in use
- Inside cabinet and outside cabinet pass-through space options allow cable management when using multiple splice cabinets
- Building Entrance Facility
- Data Center
This innovative mass-fusion splice wall cabinet is designed for applications in a building entrance facility providing an enclosure to splice outside plant (OSP) cables to inside plant (ISP) cables with a maximum fiber count of 1152 fibers. This cabinet can be fitted into areas with limited physical space and it can be installed as a single unit or multiple units can be stacked. It can be both wall-mounted or in mounted in standard 19" racks.
Cable pass-through spaces inside and outside the cabinet provide cable routing for the installation of multiple cabinets on a wall or rack.
The splice cabinet features 12 leaf-style trays which allow 24 single-fiber splices per tray and a raceway manifold system which ensures the fiber is protected at all times. The cabinet accommodates a variety of cables from ISP (12 x 24F) to OSP (1 x 288F or 2 x 144F). It can also be used for standard ribbon splicing with 12 x 72F splice trays providing a total fiber count of 864 fibers. When used with SpiderWeb Ribbon® (SWR) cable, splicing is possible with 12 x 96F splice trays providing a total fiber count of 1152 fibers. NOTE: these splice trays (SPT17-12) are not included and will need to be ordered separately.