LightLink 24 Slim-Line Pedestal
- Easily installed in traditional buried pedestal applications
- All cable routing, retention, mounting and grounding accessories included
- One (1) LL-24 splice tray included with the pedestal for up to 24 splices
- Fiber routing rings allow for easy storage and maintenance of the buffer tubes and using tie-wraps, copper pairs may be secured to the mounting plate
- Defer deployment cost – open buffer tubes when access to fibers is required
- Standard 216-tool or similar tool required to remove the dome
- FTTx networks
- Local Area Networks
- Outside plant requirements
The LightLink (LL) 24 Pedestal provides a low cost solution for splicing underground fiber cable, branches and drops. The pedestal may be buried up to the burying guide lines located on the pedestal base.
It is designed to allow for splicing single fusion fibers from 24 to 144 splices with use of LL-2448 or 288 MF by adding additional splice trays as required to meet maximum splice capacity. One side of the pedestal may be used for splicing optical fibers while the opposite side may be used for copper splicing of branch or drop cables.