The Original One-Click® Cleaner
- Ergonomic, comfortable design with single action cleaning
- Precise mechanical action delivers consistent cleaning results
- Automatically advance ensures each clean is performed with fresh cleaning tape
- Low cost per clean
- Cleans connectors on jumpers and in adapters
- Effective on a variety of connector styles
- A must-have for field technicians
Cleaning saves time and money. Dirty connectors cause a major percentage of fibre optic network failures. Prevention is a simple as cleaning connectors!
With Innovative Push-to-Clean Design
The One-Click® Cleaner is an easy-to-use option for cleaning connectors on jumpers and in adapters. Simply insert the One-Click Cleaner into an adapter and push until an audible “click” is heard. The One-Click Cleaner uses the mechanical push action to advance an optical grade cleaning tape while the cleaning tip is rotated to ensure the fibre end-face is effectively, but gently cleaned. The One-Click Cleaner is a must-have for field technicians. Small enough to fit in a shirt pocket and a great addition to cleaning kits. Save your wrist – no more twist!
With the increasing demand of Outdoor Connector (ODC) plug and socket styles, the ODC One-Click Cleaner, which cleans the ferrules in ODC plug, socket and 1.25 mm ferrules, is an essential cleaning tool for WiMax Base Station, Fibre-to-the-Antenna, Broadcasting and Surveillance Video technicians.
One-Click Cleaner U.S. Patent No.: 7,212,719 & 8,087,118
• Cleaning saves time and money!
• Dirty connectors cause a major percentage of fibre optic network failures
• Prevention is simple – clean connectors!
• Proper cleaning saves money by eliminating service calls caused by dirty connectors
• Proper cleaning extends the life of connects and reduces replacement costs
• Clean connectors maximise the performance of the network and reduce repair cost