U-Series 9RU Splice and Patch Panel
- Rack height = 9RU
- 19" rack-mountable panel
- Front patching access with cable management hooks
- Hinge-down rear splice panel
- Latching mechanism when pivoting rear door open
- Leaf-style splice trays
- Integrated fiber pathways to splice trays
- 6 x 144F ribbon splice trays
- LC Interface: 36 x Pre-term 2x12F G657A1 Ribbon Fiber, LC 0.9 fanout 0.2 m-Open, Transparent PE Tube, TL 2 m
- SC Interface: 36 x Pre-term 12F G657A1 Ribbon Fiber SC 0.9 fanout 0.2 m-Open, Transparent PE Tube, TL 2 m
- Data Center
The U-Series 9RU Splice and Patch Panel is a high-density, rack-mountable fiber management solution that splices and patches in a 9RU cabinet space. Ribbon cabling splicing is possible via a rear-positioned, hinge-down panel that is supplied with a latching feature for both open and closed positions. Shuttered LC adapter plates (for 432 LC duplex connectors or 864 LC simplex connectors) on the front of the panel improve space management and allow for smooth patching and easy LC/SC port access.
Six splice trays accommodate SpiderWeb Ribbon® (SWR®) as well as traditional ribbon cable with each splice tray having the capacity to splice up to 144 fibers. Integrated mounting points for cable transitions ensure appropriate management of breakout from cable to splicing area. A traditional leaf-style splice tray stack provides fully-managed fiber routing from transition to the splice tray while minimizing the risk of bend losses.