UltraSlim 1RU Panel BASE-12, 96 Fiber
- Available in OS1,OS2 and OM4 fiber types
- Up to 8 MPO standard connectors
- Multi-fiber connector rear entry ports
- Front LC (SFF Data Center standard), SC discrete interface
- Up to 96 fibers
- Factory-terminated and tested
- 19" rack mount
- Rapid deployment, factory-terminated modular system saves installation and reconfiguration time during moves, adds and changes
- Easy-open installation rear entry MPO ports guarantee easy cabling access and facilitates connection to MPO backbone trunk systems
- Compact 1RU size, 11.7 cm depth, saves space and makes the panel compatible with copper racking system
- Data Communication Applications
- Data Center Infrastructure
- Storage Area Network – Fiber Channel
- Emerging 40 and 100 Gbps Protocols
The UltraSlim 1RU Panels provide secure transitions between MPO and LC or SC discrete connector interfaces. They are used to interface MPO backbones with LC or SC patching and active equipment connections.
The pre-populated panel allows rapid deployment of high-density data center infrastructure as well as improved troubleshooting and reconfiguration during moves, adds and changes. The shallow depth of the UltraSlim Panel makes it suitable for copper racking systems.
The MPO UltraSlim Panels contain factory-controlled and tested MPO-LC/SC fanouts to deliver optical performance and reliability. Low loss MPO Premium and LC/SC Premium versions are offered featuring significantly improved low insertion losses for demanding low power budget, high-speed networks.