Category 6A U-FTP Copper Cable
- Folding design reduces shipping cost and storage space footprint - up to 200 units in a single trailer
- High strength to weight ratio
- Flared wall design minimizes frost heave and optimizes internal volume
- ANSI/SCTE 77 Tier 15 rating
- Non-conductive and non-corrosive
- Made in the USA
AFL's Category 6A U-FTP copper cable has each pair wrapped in foil to provide immunity from alien crosstalk (AXT). The cable is ideally suited for noisy environments in 10 Gigabit networks and can be used in both horizontal and backbone cabling subsystems as well as data centres.