The component is not available at this moment. Please contact the site administrator.
ADSS (Aerial All-Dielectric Self Supporting) Long Span Cable
- Fully self-supporting - no messenger wire or lashing required
- Hardware & accessories available
- Custom designs available for longer span lengths or other fibre counts
- Utilised for telecommunications by power utilities, telcos, and private network groups
- Designed for installation on distribution lines
AFL Long Span ADSS Cables are principally used for aerial installations - typically on roadside power distribution poles. Being totally non-metallic, this product is ideal for applications in close proximity to power distribution lines. This product is also suited to single point suspension applications where the product has to support either a higher load than conventional terrestrial cable or a permanent or varying tensile load, applied through the outer sheath. Standard pole-mounting hardware is readily available for this product. Contact AFL for assistance with sag-tension calculations or other application support.