FWE - Fibre Optic Splice Enclosure
- Can accommodate up to 10 large splice cassettes (maximum 240 single fibre splices)
- Able to present externally up to 72 SC or 144 LC fibres across six modular coupler panels or Standard Density MTP cassettes
- 12 cable entry knockouts top and bottom for incoming and outgoing cables
- Indoor fusion splicing and direct termination of loose tube and tight buffered cables
- Remote cable terminations (i.e. communications rooms, warehouses, campuses, high-rise buildings, etc.)
- Repairing damaged high core count cables
AFL's wall-mounted Fibre Optic Splice Enclosure features one splicing compartment and several cable entry openings on the top and bottom for incoming and outgoing cables. The enclosure is also suitable for external patching as it accommodates up to six modular panels, available separately or as a kit.
The professional appearance of this enclosure makes it well suited for building entrance terminals, telecommunication closets, computer rooms or in any office environment.