The component is not available at this moment. Please contact the site administrator.
Fujikura 90R Fusion Splicer
- Cleaver tracking and upkeep with wireless communication
- Automated wind protector, tube heater and splice operation
- User replaceable v-grooves
- 200 μm and 250 μm SWR universal ribbon prep accessories
- Graphical User Interface with 5.0" Touchscreen
- PC software and 90R manual downloaded from splicer
- Multi-function transit case with integrated workstation
- Data Center cable installation
- High fiber count metro and campus networks
- Long-haul network installs and repair
- Trunk cable repair with Splice-on MPOs
- Ribbon splicing high density cables with 200 μm loose fiber
The Fujikura 90R is the mass fusion splicer workhorse of the splicing world. As data demand continues to rise, the solution to handle the increased traffic is to increase fibre counts. As a result, fibre counts being utilised in enterprise data centres, campus, and metro networks have grown enough to make single fibre splicing too costly and timely. High density cabling made possible by Spider Web Ribbon® (SWR) and others like it are spurring ribbon splicing activity in places that have traditionally used loose fibre. The 90R is the answer to these changes in splicing demand. With automated splice start, tube heater, wind protector, cleave tracking, and blade rotations for up to 2 cleavers at a time, this splicer frees up operator time for other fibre preparation steps. New to the 90R, you can keep your splicer in the field longer with field replaceable V-grooves. When V-grooves can no longer be cleaned after extended use, or are accidentally damaged, you can resume splicing in minutes by installing the spare set included with your 90R kit. Put our 90R to the test by contacting us to see its capabilities first-hand, 1300 232 476.