FST-12 Fibre Separation Tool
- Enables separation of groups of fibres or single fibres and is not limited to only even-numbered groupings.
- One-handed operation allows the operator’s other hand to guide and control the ribbon at all times, minimising the potential for accidental damage to the fibres or ribbon.
- Hand-held method eliminates the need to utilise valuable work surface space for operation and is the ideal solution for remote-site and aerial operations such as bucket truck or ladder-sling applications.
- Performing two overlapping separations of the ribbon allows any single fibre or any sub-group of fibres to be extracted from the ribbon, even in mid-span taut-sheath operations where minimal ribbon length is available.
- Standard tool designed for fibre counts up to 12-fibre ribbon.
- Show MoreShow Less
The FST-12 Fibre Separation Tool is used to quickly, accurately and reliably split ribbons into sub-groups or individual fibres. The ergonomic FST-12 design enables safe and reliable, one-handed operation for use in diverse fibre deployment environments, such as aerial and remote-site applications.