Test Lead Kits
- Test leads comply with ISO 11801.1:2019 and AS/ NZS ISO/IEC 14763.3:2017 specifications
- All leads terminated with reference grade connectors as per AS/NZS ISO/IEC 14763.3:2017 specifications
- Multimode launch cords comply with encircled flux requirements outlined in ISO 11801.1:2019 and AS/ NZS ISO/IEC 14763.3:2017 specifications
- Connector geometry interferometry reports provided for test leads
- Kits to suit one test cord reference method for common connector types and test equipment
- ISO 11801.1:2019 and AS/NZS ISO/IEC 14763.3:2017 LSPM optical link and channel testing
- Uni-directional optical link testing
- Bi-directional optical link testing
AFL’s link-loss Test Lead Kits (TLK’s) provide an industry-leading solution to optical link testing. Complying with Australian and New Zealand standards, AFL test leads and test lead kits have been made to suit the most common fibre optic link and channel configurations for single-mode and multimode fibre installations.
Available in both simplex and duplex, AFL’s test leads are ready to perform uni- or bi-directional testing with any light source, power meter or loss test set, regardless of the instrument’s port configuration.