CLETOP Original Series Connector Cleaners
- Compact and light weight design
- Simple push lever shutter operation
- Cost effective replacement cleaning tape reels
- Over 400 swipes each
- Excellent anti-static properties minimise reattachment of dust to the connector after cleaning
- Consistent Cleaning results without alcohol
- Ideal for labs, assembly lines, and field use
- Cleans a wide variety on connector types
- Consistently remove dust and contaminants
- Excellent anti-static properties for static sensitive applications and to minimise reattachment of dust after cleaning
The CLETOP optical fibre connector cleaners from AFL are rugged handheld tools for cleaning fibre optic connector end-faces. The CLETOP cleaners quickly and effectively clean a variety of connectors. CLETOP cleaners are a safe cleaning option without the need for isopropyl alcohol, which is toxic and flammable. CLETOP cleaners have refillable cleaning tapes with 400 cleans per tape, making them ideal for lab and field use. The simple push-button shutter operation makes cleaning connectors quick and easy.
CLETOP Cassette Cleaner Options
• CLETOP Series - Original version (proven reliability)
• Type A - Designed for 1.25 mm and 2.5mm ferrules (SC, FC, ST, D4, MU, LC)
• Type B - Cleans SC, SC2, FC, ST®, DIN, D4, MU, LC, MT, MPO/MTP® without guide pins, MT-RJ without guide pins
• Type MPO - Accepts MPO/MTP® connectors with guide pins
• Type MT-RJ - Accepts MT-RJ connectors with guide pins
Why Clean Fibre Connectors?
• Pits and scratches are often caused by dirt and other debris
• Dust, dirt, oils, etc. are everywhere and will migrate to exposed connector end-faces
• Dirty connectors attenuate signal levels and can increase digital bit error rates
• Always clean both connectors when mating / unmating
• Cleaning saves time and money!
• Dirty connectors cause a major percentage of fibre optic network failures
• Prevention is simple – clean connectors!
• Proper cleaning saves money by eliminating service calls caused by dirty connectors
• Proper cleaning extends the life of connects and reduces replacement costs
• Clean connectors maximise the performance of the network and reduce repair cost