The component is not available at this moment. Please contact the site administrator.
FUJFID-30R and FUJFID-31R Optical Fibre Identifiers
- World class signal sensitivity
- Trigger lock, positive stop for optimum detection
- Integrated optical power meter option (-BIPM model only)
- 2.4” colour touchscreen with backlight
- Maintenance of fibre optic networks
- Troubleshooting network issues
- Identification of live fibres or trace fibres
- Power levels verification (–BIPM model only)
The FUJFID-30R and FUJFID-31R are easy to use tools that determine if a fibre is live, the transmission direction and the relative core power on standard and bend-insensitive single-mode fibres. Its positive stop plunger mechanism provides the right pressure to assure proper detection while keeping loss to a minimum. The design assures traffic will not be interrupted and fibres will not be damaged.
The FUJFID-31R fibre identifier eliminates the need to access the optical fibre at a connection or splice point eliminating the possibility of interrupting service to a valued customer. FUJFID-30R model provides an integrated optical power meter for verification of power levels during installation or troubleshooting activities. The universal head of these OFI’s eliminates the need to change adapter heads for jacketed, coated or ribbon fibres, making them extremely easy to use in the field. The touchscreen features provide simple to follow setup and clear to read results.
FUJFID-30R and FUJFID-31R Optical Fibre Identifiers are warranted against defective material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of delivery to the end user.