- 12 fibre switching capability
- Dual wavelength, Single-Mode or Multimode
- Large LCD display
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- USB port for charging
- Converts a single port tester into a multi-fibre tester utilising your existing OLTS, OTDR, and VFL test equipment
- Efficiently test 12-fibre links without disconnecting/reconnecting
- Bi-directional testing without moving cables
Efficiently tests multi-fibre links.
The density demands of today’s networks are driving more demand for multi-fibre connectivity. As the adoption of multi-fibre connectors becomes more prevalent in data centres, the ability to test these types of connections accurately and quickly has become even more critical.
AFL's Multi-Fibre switch enables the testing of 12 fibre cables without the need to use a breakout cable. The switch allows you to utilise a single piece of test equipment to seamlessly cycle through all of the fibres in a connector regardless of polarity without having to disconnect and reconnect your test equipment making the testing of your network more efficient, saving you both time and money.
AFL’s Multi-Fibre switch can be used with AFL's Rogue platform to make testing automatic.
It is also compatible with your existing OTDR, OLTS and Certification equipment.