There's only one One-Click? Cleaner.
Clean fiber-optic connectors are necessary for optimal network performance. Even a one micron spec of dust can cause high connector loss, high reflectance and contamination of connectors. That is why offering exceptional cleaning products is a top priority at AFL and its parent company, Fujikura Ltd. of Japan. Fujikura developed the patented One-Click® Cleaner more than a decade ago to provide a simple, easy-to-use cleaner for connectors on jumpers and in adapters.
Shaped like a pen, a One-Click Cleaner, is simply inserted into the connector to be cleaned and the user presses the cleaner forward until it clicks. The One-Click Cleaner uses the mechanical push-action to rotate the cleaning tip while advancing optical grade cleaning tape to effectively clean fiber end-faces without causing any damage.
One-Click Cleaners provide multiple benefits to safeguard your network investment.
- Protects the delicate fiber
- Removes oil, dust, and dirt particulates that can damage connectors and have a negative impact on fiber optic network performance
- Extends the life of connections, thereby reducing replacement costs
- Ensures accurate testing measurements and operation
- Delivers 500+ cleans making it a low cost solution
- Available for a variety of single and multi-fiber connectors including SC, FC, ST, LC, MU, ODU, MT-RJ, Duplex LC and MPO.
Network failures are costly, and most can be prevented with proper inspection and cleaning. Make sure you are using the one and only One-Click Cleaner from Fujikura for reliable cleaning every click.
AFL offers One-Click Cleaners for a variety of connectors and applications. Contact your local distributor or sales agent for more information.